We are very proud to supply Australians with Australian products. Quality production and over-engineered. There is a reason why the Postura® is loved by 11,300 schools and 5.7 million students worldwide.
• Superior pressure support curves, IPR (Ischial- PressureRelease system).
• Extra large lumbar air ventilation in the backrest.
• New flexing air bridge supporting the chair.
• Anti-rocking system, designed to resist rocking backwards.
• The single injection moulded polypropylene design is made for durability.
• Anti-static polypropylene stays cleaner for longer and is easier to clean.
• Stacks up to a recommended 12 chairs on the floor (size 6 equals 1870mm high).
• Stacked chairs can easily be moved using the Postura® Trolley.
- Minimum order quantities apply to some colours.
Please contact us for more information.
|Dimensions||Overall (WxDxH)||Seat (WxDxH)|
| 360mm x 350mm x 550mm
425mm x 425mm x 640mm
435mm x 445mm x 662mm
480mm x 490mm x 765mm
480mm x 510mm x 790mm
|275mm x 260mm x 310mm
340mm x 325mm x 350mm
340mm x 325mm x 380mm
375mm x 395mm x 430mm
375mm x 395mm x 460mm
For instructions to measuring the Postura®, please click the images tab.
- Max 2: 310mm
- Max 3: 350mm
- Max 4: 380mm
- Max 5: 430mm
- Max 6: 460mm
- Custom colours available. Minimum orderquantity applies.
- Hot Stamping on the front & back of backrest. (Not available on Max 2)
Colours (Size 2):
Colours (Size 3-6):